Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Last day of freedom!

Last day of freedom!

March 25th 2020

11:29am
Class(kitchen)

My mum said that tonight when the clock strikes midnight, the whole country will go into lockdown!!!


What does that mean? People throwing locks at eachother? I asked mum, she laughed and said no.

Mum said it means me, mum and my brother will be making survival kits. I've decided, mine will have slime, pringles, juice,toilet paper, chocolate and my chromebook so I can keep the outside world up to date.

Off to finish my school work for the day before doing home economics with my mum (whatever that is).

Check back tomorrow, see if I made it through my last day of freedom...

Lil Lizzo - OUT!

7 comments:

  1. Great story, Eleni! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleni wow, I didn't know you can writ like that 😱😱😱😱😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eleni,

    What an awesome story you have written. I would have chocolate in my survival kit too. I am missing your smiling face. Keep up the good work. What are your plans today?

    Miss Szymanik :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss

    Today I did some math wizz and some writing. Don't forget to keep an eye out for my next story :)

    Have a great day
    Lil Lizzo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.