Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Did someone say Easter Egg Hunt?






On Monday the 14th we had an Easter egg hunt. 

First my Mum and Aunty hid the eggs around the house.

Once all the eggs were hidden my brother and I were given two bags to put our eggs in.

 We started out by the mailbox then to the side of the house by the swing set. My Papas truck had some eggs on it too. Aunty Liz's car had 2 eggs on the windscreen. Just when I thought it was finished, there were more on the fence, the wooden seat my Papa made and under the trampoline.

It started raining.

My brother and I ran back inside and saw more eggs were hidden inside. We searched all the rooms and found more eggs!!

Finally we finished our egg hunt. I had 49 eggs and my brother PJ only had 22. Of all the eggs we found, my mum said we can have a few eggs each to eat. She said she's saving the rest for next year. BORING!

We had so much fun even with the rain.

Hopefully next year, we can have an egg hunt with the rest of our family so me and my brother can eat more than two eggs!

Hope you all had a great Easter!


Lil Lizzo - OUT!

18 comments:

  1. Great story, Eleni! Thank you for sharing! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you got enough eggs? - Are the nappies yours?

    I don't think I have ever seen so many Easter Eggs in one photo before.

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss King. Nappies are for Lockdown use only. No nappies in school though. Will make sure she brings chocolate if and when school starts back up again. Haha.

      Delete
    2. I'll take some of that chocolate off your hands for sure!

      Delete
  3. Eleni! What an epic hunt. I have never seen so many eggs in my life! Miss King got me a lovely easter egg. I had a big smile on my face reading your writing. You have a talent for writing, and I like how you have your own style and flair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Szymanik my mum helps me a lot and it has been fun doing my blogs together. Hope you're having an awesome day.

      Delete
  4. WooooooooooooooooooooW Eleni you are every lucky to eat all those egg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Selesa. Hope your online learning is going well. Stay safe.

      Delete
  5. wow wow wow Eleni you are so lucky that you had a lot of eggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers Eleni!
    Thanks for sharing your story and photo as well. I told my kids that all the easter eggs were all sold out when I went shopping. I will just tell them that you guys got the last of it.
    I am sure that you enjoyed those treats tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we always have a family easter hunt but because of the Covid19 it was just me and my brother. Will tell my mum to save some next year haha

      Delete
  7. Wow to the wow you have so much Easter eggs, did you finished your Easter eggs, if its not then thanks sis can i have some!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nah, mums been eating more than me and PJ. If there are any left will bring some to school sis!

      Delete
  8. Hey Eleni 😁
    The Easter egg hunt looks like so much fun and wow so much chocolate 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      We had so much fun and just as much fun eating the chocolates. Hope you had a great Easter too :)

      Delete
  9. they look so good can i have some SIS

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.