Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Learning Pack!


We just got a letter!
 

21st of April
10pm
Bedroom







*sings*



We just got a letter
We just got a letter 
We just got a letter
I wonder who it's from :)

On Saturday, I woke up to a package on my doorstep from the Ministry of Education!


I was so excited to see that my learning pack was here that I woke up mum and asked her open it up with me. When I opened the package, inside were the following:


Homework Workbook

Science Books
3 Journals
Refil Pad
Writers Passport
Maths Workbook
Colouring Pencils
3 Pens
Rubber 
Sharpener

When I saw it I thought WOW! That's a lot of work!  

Mum's been helping me with the workbook. I don't know who's having more fun, me or Mum.


Mum also tells me, there is more than enough work here to keep me busy until we return to school! 


Can't wait to show you all what I've been working on.


Hope you are all enjoying your learning packs as much as I am!


Lil LIZZO - OUT !






x



8 comments:

  1. Did you follow Blue's Clues to work out the answer?

    I think Mum must be having more fun than you - she'll be learning so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss I didn't know that you were awake at this time and yes i did follow clues.

      Delete
    2. I was waiting for this story to drop. Great job!

      Delete
    3. This story took a while because mum always helps me but she had a long nap. Happy she woke up.

      Delete
  2. Lucky you Eleni!
    Of all the things you've received in your learning pack, which is the most fun? Most fascinating? Most unusual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Miss T.a. My favourite thing in the learning pack is my homework book because it has maths, writing and everything in it. Stay safe:)

      Delete
  3. So many interesting things to do! I wonder what are you going to enjoy the most? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my homework book for now but we will see:)Hope your well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.