Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Last day of school!!

Last day of school!!

March 27th 2020
11.59pm
Class(Kitchen)

Woke up this morning feeling a little groggy. Maybe its because of the P.E class mum did yesterday. That's right "P.E" class. 

I started by sweeping the hall way with the taufale (tongan broom) . Next, I helped mum do our washing. She said it's good exercise to put the washing in the machine then hang it out as well. Lastly, me and my brother played passes with the netball my mum got from school.

I think this is how my mum did P.E when she was little.

It's a rainy day today so my brother and I will be playing board games and maybe have a movie night too.

Pretty chill day today especially for the last day of school!! I'll be sure to keep checking in during the school holidays :)

Have a great day and stay safe everyone!!

Lil Lizzo, OUT!

4 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like mum really saw to your physical fitness - and got her house cleaned at the same time. Great job Mum!
    Please keep entertaining us with your wonderful writing ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha she always makes us clean and we like having a clean house haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Eleni! I liked how you successfully mixed housekeeping with fitness. Keep it up! Stay happy and safe!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.