Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country Recount

On Monday it was cross country. We lined up and we were sitting on the concrete. I was so frighted. I was feeling so nervous. Before we hot our race we did our house chant. I was hot and thirsty and nervous . I was talking and playing games with my friends . Mrs Clarke came and took us to the start line                                                                                                              When I was running on the grass it was so painful I passed lots of people. My heart was beating so fast.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             When I got to the Finish line I collapsed!  but I finished the race. I was so proud of my self. I WELL NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN!!
 
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.