Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

We're in Lock down mode.

We're in Lock down mode.

March 26th 2020
14:48pm
Class(Bedroom)

When my mum woke me and my brother up for morning prayers, it was quiet. We couldn't hear many cars. We heard birds chirping and 
my baby brother crying for free.

I can't believe I survived my last night of freedom! All the things in my survival kit were all gone! How can that be? I'll tell you how, my baby brother! That's right, he ate my pringles, my chocolate and drank my juice! Mum said he saved me my slime , should I eat that?

Maybe I need to make another survival kit and hide it so he wont find it!

My teacher(mum) said we're doing P.E next. Can't wait to get outside and have some fresh air.

I'll be back to tell you all about our P.E class tomorrow. Be safe and be happy.

Lil Lizzo, OUT!









3 comments:

  1. Hi, Eleni! I love your humour. Your story put a smile on my face. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mrs Adina stay safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lens you are doing lots of writing take care.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.